Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bored....

This is the 6th day of quarantine. The 6 days is like 6 month. I feel like I am a convict in jail. Everyday I would recieve my meals from the authority. Its either chicken or fish. Haizzz...
Sooner or later my poor tummy will breakdown due to all the spicy food i ate for these few days.
Everyday its curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My supply of can tunas, sardines and seaweed had finish and for the next few days i will have to bare with the yuckiness of the food. No more sidedish. Haizzzz...

I was so bored and ended up playing with kites almost everyday. Me and my friends already set free 3 kites due to the lack of skill and cheap kite material( actually i still think is the material's fault) lolx. But now I can proclaim myself as prince of kite. Feel so pro at flying kites now. BUahaha...

The other entertainment I get here is snooker. Actually, this is kinda fun. It need a lot skills and technique to actually play this game. You need to be very accurate about the angle you are going to hit the ball. It takes me quite a long time to master some of the skills.
Anybody wanna have a game?LOLx..Wanna improve my skill...

Sem break is coming soon..MIss the food..Miss my hometown..Miss the people there..

No comments:

Post a Comment