Monday, August 10, 2009

A Free man

Its the end of quarantine. What a relieve!!
Tonight I went to town and treat myself for a meal in an Arabic restaurant in town.
The restaurant is own by an Arabian thus the food is purely 100% Arabic..LOLx..
This restaurant was found by me accidentally. I thought the food would be quite expensive due to the environment and its location but the prices is very reasonable.The food is cook with a lot of spices. And the main part is its not spicy at all. Good for me..BUahaha..I can't eat food that are too spicy. It gives me a funny feel in the stomach.
The portion of the meal was so big that i couldn't hardly finish it.
I will add some pic in case some of you don't know what is Arabic food. Arabic food is not Mamak food OK? Haaha....
Restaurant Tarbush....

The ambiance
The variety or food ( hrmmm...looks very spicy)

Arabic Roast Chicken...Dunno whats the name jor.

Arabic Red pepper Chicken...Hrmp...100% spicy

Dunno why they got this particular dish
( Baked macaroni )
Roti Arab ( Arabic bread )
Looks like chapati to me but the taste and texture is different

Roast lamb with cream...(shish kebab)
This is just a small part of the poor lamb...Haizzz..YUMM
Roast Mince Meat ( it's called Shish something???)

Our Meal....

4 comments:

  1. the food is somehow look like mamak's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've never ate this kind of food before, but it looks appetizing, I can see you enjoyed it a ton! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (YaNn) Its not Mamak la..Mamak where got serve shish kebab and sour milk..U cannot judge it by its looks..Hahaz
    (KriS) Yup..enjoy it..Cause I'm a meat lover..LOlx

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.=" meat lover wo...
    eat more veges la...
    alwiz sembelit wan u XD

    ReplyDelete