Friday, September 4, 2009

Exams Over...More stress

Its quite some time that i did not update my blog.I have been struggling for my exam for the past few week. Haizzzz... Bad news for me. No matter how much I studied, I still couldn't answer the questions. Izit something wrong with me..LOlx

More assignment and lab-report for me after the exam. I need to finish at least 1 report per day. Spend my time every day drawing microorganism, animals, plants. Doing experiment and soil sampling. Why university life is so hectic? Why some of my friends in other university are so care free and enjoying life. Especially those who are doing mass comm. Their coursework are so fun to do. I guess different people have different life. Lolx...

Since this is the Malay Ramadan week, there are all sort of delicacy for me to try. There is a food bazaar held everyday during 5pm for people to purchase their food. There is all sorts of strange and bizarre food that I have seen and tried before. This is the 1st time I tried eating a one marrow(the jelly like substance inside a bone of a cow). It taste kinda good. LOLx.. I tried the local roast chicken(Ayam Percik), roast clams, roast stingray, local friend fish cakes, otak-otak(roast fish-paste) and many more that I dunno how to name it . But its bad news for me, It seems that it is very difficult to find any restorant or coffee shop doing business before 3pm. But i still manage to find 1 or 2 open for business. Even the fast food store such as Pizzahut and KFC is only available after 3pm. I guess that I also need to fast with the local Malays here. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment